(Senior) Relationship Manager Financial Institutions
Credit Europe Bank N.V. is an international bank headquartered in Amsterdam. We have branches and subsidiaries in Germany, Belgium, Malta, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine and Romania.
We are looking for a new team member
(Senior) Relationship Manager Financial Institutions Department, Bank Relations Division
The Bank develops and updates its business plan for Bank Relations business line on a yearly basis; this business plan includes both financial and non-financial objectives.
Financial Institution Department’s main responsibility is to initiate, develop and sustain relationship with various financial institutions in the world to provide efficient business flow to and from the bank. Towards that aim, any member of the financial Institutions team is responsible to have a very good understanding of the country and bank risk notions as well as good technical knowledge of trade finance. Every staff member has the responsibility to closely follow-up developments in the area of responsibility and informs all relevant colleagues about the possible consequences of the developments.
It is expected from the Senior Relationship Manager to work independently on a daily basis towards the realization of divisional and departmental targets.
Each team member has a designated geographical area of prime responsibility and is aware of the fact that the responsibilities of the team have impact both on the asset and liability side of the balance sheet.
Day to day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Take responsibility of the defined geography,
- Follow markets and products closely about developments,
- Process the information towards enhancing bank’s profitability and if necessary inform the direct superior about the possible effects,
- Manage, negotiate limit needs and pricing requirements of CEB with third parties, utilize existing limits efficiently with most competitive structures and rates to facilitate trade finance flows
- Be the first point of contact for FI’s doing business with CEB in the assigned geography. Maintain good contacts with other banks to provide information about CEB and enhance existing relations with the aim to leverage global relations whenever is needed. Present CEB in the best manner to other financial institutions.
- Cooperate internally with other departments to assist with their requirements, problems with other financial institutions
- Make necessary entries to the core banking system
- Organize and attend meetings, business trips
Personal Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent Command of English
- Fluent in French and Arabic
- University degree in finance, banking, international trade or any other relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in financial institutions relationship management field with good contacts in Sub-Saharan Africa and/or Middle East.
- Good knowledge of international trade finance products
- Outstanding communication skills and networking abilities.
- Numerical skills
- Good knowledge and experience of Loan products
Then please consider this role and take this opportunity to build up or further enrich yourself as a Relationship Manager FI in a friendly and international working environment.
If you would like to apply: please share your application by sending your English resume and motivation to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hear from you!